How to compile Windows exe files from this source

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 01:44:13 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 9 August 2020 at 19:04:07 UTC, Marc wrote:
> I don't know much more about D than creating a 'hello world'
> exe file with the DMD Compiler
> but I'm interested in using the eBay/tsv-utils binaries.
> Unfortunately, the author didn't create any MS Windows binaries:
> https://github.com/eBay/tsv-utils/releases
>
> Does anyone know how to compile this code into MS Windows
> binaries?

Sure, assuming there is no external(i.e. C/C++ prerequisites)
dependencies just clone it and run `dub build` from project
folder in terminal.

Alternatively there is probably `dmd -run dub_build.d`(though you
have to check out how to use it), and also makefiles which you
could probably use with shell that comes with git or mingw.