Which version of DMD does GDC 10 target

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Aug 20 05:07:28 UTC 2020

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 04:28:41AM +0000, Arun via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> Which version of DMD is GDC 10 based on?

Compile the following D program to find out:

-----
static assert(0, "Compiler language version: " ~ __VERSION__.stringof);
-----

I have this line in a file called langver.d, and whenever the exact
language version isn't obvious, I compile it to find out the version.
:-)  (And yes it deliberately asserts instead of using pragma(msg) so
that I don't have to type -o- or -of- or -c or whatever to suppress
actual code emission, just `$compiler langver.d`.)

--T