Selective unittesting in DUB

ryuukk_ ryuukk_ at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:07:28 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 21 December 2016 at 19:49:20 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> On 2016-12-21 19:07, Nordlöw wrote:
>> Is there a way to specify in dub.json (or any other file) that
>> only a
>> subset of the sources compiled and linked to a library or app
>> should
>> have they're unittests enabled?
>
> You can use the "unittest" configuration in Dub to add or
> remove files, but I don't think you can disable some of the
> unittest blocks in a single module.
>
> There's also unit-threaded [1] which allows you to run specific
> unit tests.
>
> [1] https://github.com/atilaneves/unit-threaded

I was looking for an answser to that question

I am sorry but this should be supported out of the box

Nobody should have to download ton of dependencies to make such
basic and needed feature to work...

i should be able to do:

dub test src/module.d

... this is very disappointing