My first application in Dlang

Marcone marcone at email.com
Thu Dec 3 03:54:16 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 3 December 2020 at 02:44:40 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 12/2/20 5:46 PM, Marcone wrote:
>> Hello, my name is Marcone, I live in Brazil, and I have been
>> studying Dlang for a year. I finished my first application in
>> Dlang with a graphical interface in Win32api and made it
>> available on the internet for anyone who wants to download it.
>> Here is the program link. As a beginner in the D programming
>> language, I would like a note from you who have been D
>> programmers for a long time if I am doing well. What did you
>> think about the application?
>>
>> Link of my First Aplication created with Dlang and Win32api :
>> https://sourceforge.net/projects/direct-http-tunnel/
>>
>> Thank you.
>
> Cool. :)
>
> But did you want to share your *source* code? All I see there
> is a .exe, which I would not start due to risk of viruses (of
> course unknown to you).
>
> Ali

Hi, are you Ali Çehreli author of Programming in D book? I
learned Dlang by reading this book on my Kindle. If I published
my source code you wouldn't understand. I created a module with
functions so useful, that using UFCS if it weren't for the keys
delimiting the blocks, anyone would think they're reading a
Python code.