Development: Work vs Lazy Programmers... How do you keep sanity?

IGotD- nise at nise.com
Thu Dec 3 17:49:49 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 3 December 2020 at 15:18:31 UTC, matheus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I didn't know where to post this and I hope this is a good
> place.
>
> I'm a lurker in this community and I read a lot of discussions
> on this forum and I think there a lot of smart people around
> here.
>
> So I'd like to know if any of you work with Lazy or even Dumb
> programmers, and If yes how do you keep your sanity?
>
> Matheus.
>
> PS: Really I'm almost losing mine.

When you are out with your horse it often gets dirty, sand and
small stones get stuck in the fur. Small stones can also grind
between the saddle and the horse which can cause wounds.
Therefore it is important to groom the horse properly before
getting out. Many people don't take this seriously and skip this
important step. If you groom your horse properly each time I
think you will have a much better time and your horse will
perform better.