Is core.thread.osthread.Thread thread-safe?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 18:58:13 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 5 December 2020 at 18:48:19 UTC, tsbockman wrote:
> (The documentation for core.thread is broken right now, with
> dead links and at least one reference to an example that
> doesn't actually appear anywhere on the page.)

im not sure about your other question but use my docs they
actually work (...for the most part lol)

http://dpldocs.info/core.thread

I don't personally use the shared modifier here, you can just
access stuff without it like in the source it does thigns like
atomicLoad so like i think it is ok but idk eally.