Getting started with graphqld

Trustee sean at kinexis.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 02:46:32 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 17 December 2020 at 14:49:42 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> On Tuesday, 15 December 2020 at 16:25:29 UTC, Trustee wrote:
>>
>>connect a basic vibe-d app to a graphql backend.
>>

> umm, what?
> Did you mean write graphql backend using vibe.d?

Yes. But more so, I want to learn the ins and outs of the
graphqld package. What's contained, what isn't (in terms of what
functionality available and/or possible - e.g. client gen???,
xSQL gen), what to build to add to complement/contribute to the
package. First phase, docs.

I have already begun working through the code and it's beginning
to make sense.

To be fair it's more about my fluency in D than the package
itself. I haven't been coding for a while so it gets kinda rusty.

Any help would be appreciated though.