Trying to understand multidimensional arrays in D

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 23:08:04 UTC 2020

On 12/22/20 10:53 AM, Rekel wrote:> On Tuesday, 22 December 2020 at
16:56:18 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 >> >    [4]Foo b; /* an array of four Foos */
 >>
 >> [4] already has a meaning. ;)
 >
 > It  does in that context? Do tell, I'm unaware.

An array literal with a single int element 4:

   pragma(msg, typeof([4]));

prints int[].

 > Also, is it possible to move entire thread to a different forum group? 😂
 > This feels more like a discussion fit for 'general'.

I've seen others "cross reference" to other threads perhaps by CC'ing
the other newsgroup as well. (In case it's not obvious, these are
newsgroups with a "forum" interface.)

Ali