Dub - vibe.d - hunt framework ... problems

seany seany at uni-bonn.de
Sat Feb 1 10:35:52 UTC 2020

Hi
I want to start a small server, that will be accessible form
outside. Not a huge deal right?
Not quite.

My machine: 4.15.0-66-generic #75-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 1 05:24:09
UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

DMD : DMD64 D Compiler v2.090.0
Copyright (C) 1999-2019 by The D Language Foundation, All Rights
Reserved written by Walter Bright

Now, I try to install dub from the official repo.
Then I do

* dub init server -t vibe.d
* cd server
* dub

I hit this issue : https://github.com/dlang/dub/issues/1712

As suggested, i try to build dub from github, following:
https://github.com/dlang/dub/releases

I call ./build.d - and everything stops, and machine crashes.

I then try to install DaNode:
https://github.com/DannyArends/DaNode

It breaks with : module std.algorithm import 'mean' not found

Then I try to install the Hunt Framework. It breaks with : basic
type
expected, not foreach

Please help. I really want this issue to be resolved-