digger: Failed to spawn new process (The system cannot find the file specified.)

MoonlightSentinel moonlightsentinel at disroot.org
Mon Feb 3 21:08:08 UTC 2020

On Monday, 3 February 2020 at 20:41:00 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:
> It doesn't seem to include debugging symbols. Does digger not
> build its dmds with -g?

The exceptions happens inside of build.d not dmd which wasn't
built with debug informations until recently.

> Here's the full log: https://pastebin.com/raw/6MyVDFPc

Thanks. I can't tell exactly what went wrong but i would suggest
building build.d with debug symbols and running it in verbose
mode, e.g.:

> ..\generated\build.exe --called-from-make OS=windows
> BUILD=release MODEL=32 HOST_DMD=
> HOST_DC=C:\Temp\work\dl\dmd-2.079.0\dmd2/windows/bin\dmd.exe
> ..\generated\windows\release\32\lexer.lib -v

The repository should be checked out in work/repo/dmd IIRC