dub for lib & app?

mark mark at qtrac.eu
Tue Feb 4 09:13:48 UTC 2020

Is it possible to create a dub project that has one library and
one or more executables (that use the library)? If so, could
someone point me to the docs for this since I couldn't find this
in the dub docs?

Aside: I'm learning D to give me something approaching the
convenience of Python with the fast executable that I'd get with
Rust. I love Rust's cargo tool, but find that Rust is very
frustrating to do prototyping or experimentation whereas D seems
easy for these purposes. But dub does seem a bit basic (or maybe
I just haven't found the right docs).