How to set up multi-dimensional DUB package configuration?

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:34:40 UTC 2020

My application has two copyright holders, so I want to be able to
specify in the build command whose copyright marks get compiled
to the program. D part of the application is built by DUB. DUB
configurations would do the trick, but they are already used to
define different editions of the application. I have to be able
to choose the edition indepently of the copyright holder.

I don't necessarily need two-dimensional configuration. If there
a way to order DUB to define an extra D version without altering
`dub.sdl` to do that, it would suffice. But is there?