Some impressions/notes from a new D programmer

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 18:54:34 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 12 February 2020 at 18:20:47 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
wrote:
> Weird, that's a legit bug in there. I'll fix them.

ooooh it isn't a bug i just forgot to update the file! that
version i had was over a year old. so that's fixed

> The search is in the upper right.... unless you resize the
> window, then it disappears.

so what happened here is it wraps to the next line if the window
is too small.

i fixed it basically, i don't love it (need to use flexbox
instead of this old float crap, i wrote most this css years ago)
but eh you should be able to see the search box consistently now
at least.