How the hell to split multiple delims?

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 10:27:15 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 16 February 2020 at 09:57:26 UTC, AlphaPurned wrote:

> 1>Test.d(31): error : template ...
> 1>Test.d(61): error : template ...
> 1>Test.d(66): error : cannot implicitly convert expression `l`
> of type `immutable(char)` to `string`
> 1>Test.d(31): error : template ...
> 1>Test.d(79): error : template ...

You can clearly see it all starts with 'template' except your
code. Did you write any templates? No? Well then.

How do you think library writers can point you out to the
problem? What if you do template with template? BOOM.

Don't get me wrong I'm not protecting the existing order, but..
Have you ever thinked about why so much 'junk' for templates? If
not, here is a little comparison - whenever you use templates
you've stepping into completely dynamic typing territory. Have
you ever written any JS or Python code and then tried to make
sense out of it when refactor? Yep, same shit here. Compiler have
no idea what nonsense is all this junk, until you use it. And
this is awesome because in dynamic typing languages you won't
know it happens until you run it!

> This is very annoying. It talks about regex, CTRegexWrapper...
>
> so much BS for such a simple error. To me these error messages
> are counter productive. It's just a wall of crap that I have to
> sift through and analyze and then reason to the bug.

(no offence, you can ignore this)
so ignorant, much attitude, such wow...

You won't believe it but sifting through and analyze is just but
regular programming stuff.