betterC CTFE nested switch

Abby loniro7678 at twit-mail.com
Mon Feb 17 11:51:03 UTC 2020

On Monday, 17 February 2020 at 11:05:46 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> On Monday, 17 February 2020 at 10:18:32 UTC, Abby wrote:
>> Hi there guys,
>> I was trying to generated code during compile time. Bassicly
>> I'm creating a tokenizer and I would like to generated nested
>> switch using betterC.
>>
>> [...]
>
> I have a ctfe compatible string formatter, you should be to
> find it here
> https://forum.dlang.org/post/hmyxvknbdqtlnxvqqnzq@forum.dlang.org
>
> I hope that helps,
>
> Regards, Stefan
> :

Hi Stefan, thank you very much for your reply but I could not
find the source code or package name anywhere in that forum
thread, I was only able to find this
https://github.com/UplinkCoder/ctfeutils on github, but it's
empty for me. Can you please help and point me to somewhere so I
can try it out?

Thank you very much

Kind regards Abby