Two problems with json and lcd

Petar Petar
Wed Feb 19 08:47:04 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 19 February 2020 at 08:14:34 UTC, AlphaPurned wrote:

> The first is std.json. It is broke. Doesn't work with tuples.
> The change above fixes it by treating tuple as an array(same
> code). It works fine.

Can you post a minimal, but complete program that shows the
problems with std.json regarding tuples?

If you do we could open a pull request that fixes the problem and
also uses the code of your program as a unit test, to both
showcase the support for tuples and also prevent regressions in
the future.