Auto-generation of online documentation for my open libraries

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 18:40:03 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 23 February 2020 at 18:20:19 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
> The error I currently get when clicking the documentation link
> https://phobos-next.dpldocs.info/ is

try it now.

I've been tweaking the time out and retry numbers lately so it is
less likely to do this but still sometimes does when it
regenerates...

but still that particular error you saw indicates i messed up an
if condition somewhere, that path is supposed to be impossible.
oops.

regardless it works now and you can see some of the new style
tweaks I've been doing!