Just a Reminder...

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 17:47:37 UTC 2020

In case you thought the GtkDcoding blog announcements have
stopped, I just want to let you know that starting with #0101,
they'll be made in the Announce sub-forum from now on. This is
where they were originally supposed to be made, but because I got
the wrong end of the stick last year, I ended up making them here
in Learn.

My new year's resolution was to move them back to where they
belong and thus, all future GtkDcoding blog announcements will be
made in Announce. (So far, I seem to be remembering to do them
there!)

And here are links to the last two so you don't have to go
searching:

https://forum.dlang.org/thread/cyukzsyegremxoalzyck@forum.dlang.org
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/hqwdxbwgtxcgjwtraaeq@forum.dlang.org

I apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding this may
have caused.