How to use ResizerWidget in Dlangui app..?

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 10:52:02 UTC 2020

On Monday, 30 December 2019 at 23:32:37 UTC, ShadoLight wrote:
> dragging with the left mouse button does nothing.

>     Window window = Platform.instance.createWindow("DlangUI
> example", null);

I'm not familiar with this toolkit, but my guess is that you
didn't pass in a `flags` value and therefore you aren't using the
appropriate overload of the createWindow() function to achieve
what you're after.

The following is from the DLangUI GitHub site
(https://github.com/buggins/dlangui/wiki/Getting-Started). Take a
look at the third argument:

Window createWindow(
     dstring windowCaption, // window caption
     Window parent,         // parent window, pass null for main
(first) window.
     uint flags = WindowFlag.Resizable, // various flags - bit
fields from WindowFlag enum values
     uint width = 0,        // initial window width
     uint height = 0        // initial window height
);