How to debug in vscode Windows?

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Wed Jan 1 13:34:08 UTC 2020

On Friday, 27 December 2019 at 18:48:50 UTC,
cfcd14f496326e429ce03c48650b7966 wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I spent many time to searching for find a solutions. Many posts
> not clearly or tell like brief. :(
>
> I tried "Microsoft C/C++(ms-vscode.cpptools)" and "Native Debug
> (webfreak.debug
> )" plugin. And I found this post:
> https://forum.dlang.org/post/jxnnfzjsytoneqvxefgf@forum.dlang.org
> Yeah, "Native Debug" is not work on windows.
>
> I guess, can only use a GDB with "Microsoft
> C/C++(ms-vscode.cpptools)" for debug on windows. But I can't
> find setup guide for D clearly.

hi, if you have the latest code-d version for vscode
(webfreak.code-d) you can check in the User Guide (F1 -> code-d
user guide) that it has a section about debugging you can check
out which should guide you through all the steps to debug.

In there you should find all information you need.