Practical parallelization of D compilation

Guillaume Lathoud gsub at glat.info
Thu Jan 9 12:27:06 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 8 January 2020 at 15:44:24 UTC, user1234 wrote:

> yeah there's one. DUB does the same as you script with the
> following options:
>
>   dub build --parallel --build-mode=singleFile

I just gave it a try, and it stopped with a warning on some file.
After fixing the file, I relaunched dub and it started compiling
all over again with the first files - i.e. no caching. Could not
find any solution on https://dub.pm/commandline

For now I'll stick to that bash script. It does the job and saves
time.