dub dustmite struggles

DanielG simpletangent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 06:48:08 UTC 2020

I can't seem to figure out what dub's dustmite command is looking
for with its regexes. No matter what I try - no matter how simple
- the initial test fails.

I am able to run dustmite standalone just fine with the following
test script:

cd example
dub 2>&1 | grep -F "ScrollView6__initZ+0xd8): undefined reference
to \`internal'"

However, when I attempt using 'dub dustmite' with --linker-regex
(or --linker-status, even), the initial test always fails. I've
also tried simplifying the regex on the assumption that I'm not
escaping things properly - to no avail.

Is it perhaps something to do with my project structure? My
project is a library containing an /example subfolder, containing
an application dub project, and that's where my linker error
occurs, not in the library itself. So that's where I'm attempting
to run dub dustmite as well.