Blog Post #0099: A Special Request

Jan Hönig hrominium at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 18:57:47 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 21 January 2020 at 14:02:59 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
> Today's post was requested by Joel Christensen, how to have one
> button affect another. You can find it here:
> https://gtkdcoding.com/2020/01/21/0099-sfx-button-interactions-i-text-labels.html

Hi Ron. Your blog is great. I have saved it for the future. (I
know it from reddit).
I would also like to request a future blog post about animation.
I know you have done that in the past, but i am thinking of some
animation triggered by user input (say a button, or some text
field, which provides parameters for a circle).