weekly news?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 22:48:06 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 at 18:53:49 UTC, mark wrote:
> Is there a "D weekly news" I could do an email subscription to?
> Or at least a way to get notified by email when a new item
> appears on https://dlang.org/blog/ ?

This Week in D linked above is great for a weekly summary.

To D Blog has an RSS feed:

http://dlang.org/blog/index.php/feed/

All D Blog posts are automatically shared on Twitter and Facebook:

https://twitter.com/D_Programming
https://www.facebook.com/dlang.org/

Info on subscribing to the newsgroups and mailing lists is
available at:

https://www.digitalmars.com/NewsGroup.html

You’ll want digitalmars.D.announce for the Announce forum.

All thread-starting posts in Announce also go to the DLang
Newsfeed Twitter:

https://twitter.com/dlang_ng