weekly news?

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Fri Jan 24 06:57:56 UTC 2020

On Thu, 2020-01-23 at 23:47 -0500, James Blachly via Digitalmars-d-
learn wrote:
> On 1/23/20 8:13 PM, Mike Parker wrote:
> > On Thursday, 23 January 2020 at 15:44:10 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> >
> > > Or delete all that wordpress junk and make something in D :P
> >
> > I intend to delete all that Wordpress junk and go completely
> > static
> > eventually.
>
> Mike, I know we're not a golang shop, but I highly recommend
> switching
> to HUGO for the blog.

I currently use Nikola for the ACCU Conference website, but the
intention is to switch to HUGO as soon as we can – the ACCU website is
switching from an ancient CMS to HUGO and the conference website
switches with it..

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200