readline / Gnu readline

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 13:23:17 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 30 January 2020 at 06:12:32 UTC, Michael wrote:
> I did exactly just what you proposed.

yeah i often just leave my random filenames in there, in this
case rl was one of them. (if you don't put `.d` at the end of a
filename, dmd will add it automatically). Generally a "module X
is in file X which cannot be read" error means you should:

1) double-check any filenames on the command line. Make sure no
typos etc and the files all exist. With my samples that
frequently means changing the filename from whatever nonsense I
left in my lazy copy/paste :P

2) If all the files are in place, this error can also be caused
by a mismatch between the `module` name in an imported file and
the `import` statement that is trying to use it. Those should
always match.