Vibe.d and NodeJs with Express

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Wed Jul 15 04:19:57 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 12 July 2020 at 19:16:32 UTC, aberba wrote:
> 3) packages, now it might be better though. But I've always
> felt that there's not a lot of people using D for complete web
> dev projects...

I'm one of the few but then again I don't use a lot of external
packages either other than what vibe.d really depends on.

I implement most things I need myself; mostly because when I find
someone that has a package for what I need it's either too
abstract, too generic or isn't really "simple" to implement.