How import DUB packcages directly and compile with DMD without use dub.exe?

Mathias LANG geod24 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 02:01:00 UTC 2020

On Friday, 17 July 2020 at 01:27:09 UTC, Marcone wrote:
> On Thursday, 16 July 2020 at 11:52:39 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
>> On Thursday, 16 July 2020 at 11:06:01 UTC, Marcone wrote:
>>> I just want import in file and run with dmd.
>>
>> Execute dub build with verbose output. You will find the info
>> how dub is calling dmd.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Andre
>
> dub is calling dmd with
> -IC:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Local\dub\packages\scriptlike-0.10.3\scriptlike\src but I want dmd auto import any in dub packages, for example: -IC:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Local\dub\packages\.

You can alter your `sc.ini` config to add `-I` path.
But "auto-importing" package won't work, because packages are
stored in a hierarchy that is `dub`-specific and DMD doesn't know
about it. The piece of functionality you want sounds exactly like
what dub is supposed to do, so why do you want to avoid it ?