How can I get Phobos Runtime Library docummentation in PDF?

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 08:13:54 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 18 July 2020 at 00:23:22 UTC, Marcone wrote:
> I need full Phobos Runtime Library docummentation in only one
> PDF file.

I'm not sure how to generate docs in a single html page but
there's external services or tools to terms HTML files into PDF
and much it all into one. This can be automated with a script.

Ddoc generates a docs folder containing HTML pages.

wkhtmltopdf is one command line tool you can use on Linux to
generate PDF from html.

For combining PDFs, see some options at
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2507766/merge-convert-multiple-pdf-files-into-one-pdf

For now I'm not aware of an all-in-one tool to do that.