non-constant expression while initializing two dim array

tirithen tirithen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:37:18 UTC 2020

How can I initialize my two dimensional array?

When I try to run the code below I get the error:

     Error: non-constant expression ["user":[cast(Capability)0],
"administrator":[cast(Capability)1]]

Code:

     enum Capability {
       self,
       administer
     }

     alias Capabilities = immutable Capability[];

     private Capabilities[string] roleCapabilities = [
       "user" : [Capability.self], "administrator" :
[Capability.administer]
     ];

I have tried adding more const and immutable prefixes but it
still gives me the same error. The goal is that roleCapabilities
should be an immutable/const two dimensional array.