Mixin and imports

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 12:54:53 UTC 2020

On Monday, 8 June 2020 at 12:20:46 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Why do you even want foo!"fabs"? Usually when I see people
> having this problem it is actually a misunderstanding of what
> is possible with the foo!fabs style - which is better in
> basically every way and can be used in most the same places.
>
> So what's your bigger goal?

There were some other functions in the module that allow the use
of function!"thinginquotes". However, most of those functions are
using the "thinginquotes" to avoid writing
function!(SomeEnum.thinginquotes). That really isn't the thing to
fix in this case. So I think it makes sense for me to give up
what I was trying to do.