Windows + LDC/DMD installation nightmare when changing VS versions

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:03:09 UTC 2020

On Friday, 12 June 2020 at 15:21:12 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
> Any idea what could be causing this?
>
> Please help. This was a living nightmare. I just want a working
> setup...

I don't know if this is any help, as I don't use Visual Studio
myself, but:

You're trying to build for a 32-bit architechture, but the DUB
receives `--arch=x86_64`. It should be receiving `--arch=x86`.
It's likely that due to this it builds a 64-bit binary and then
fails to link into something that was correctly built as 32-bit.