Finding the file and unittest that triggers an ICE during dub project build only when unittests are enabled

Per Nordlöw per.nordlow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:54:47 UTC 2020

On Friday, 12 June 2020 at 21:29:06 UTC, MoonlightSentinel wrote:
> You could try to reduce your code using Dustmite through dub.
> This should do the job IIRC:
>
>  dub dustmite --compiler=dmd --build=unittest
> --compiler-status=139
>
> See `dub dustmite --help` for more details.

The call

     dub dustmite --compiler=dmd --build=unittest
--compiler-status=139

inside root (dub) directory of
https://github.com/nordlow/phobos-next/

errors as

Expected destination path.
Run "dub dustmite -h" for more information about the "dustmite"
command.

According to "dub dustmite -h" I source give destination path as
first argument but neither

     dub dustmite . --compiler=dmd --build=unittest
--compiler-status=139

nor

     dub dustmite $PWD --compiler=dmd --build=unittest
--compiler-status=139

work. The both give the same error as without destination path
given.

What have I missed?