DUB project type support for Emacs Projectile

Jean-Louis Leroy jl at leroy.nyc
Mon Jun 15 13:17:11 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 14 June 2020 at 18:49:01 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 June 2020 at 17:19:05 UTC, Jean-Louis Leroy wrote:
>> [snip]
>
> In case you missed it, I thought you would find this interesting
> https://forum.dlang.org/thread/dytpsnkqnmgzniiwkyjr@forum.dlang.org

Nah, I saw it. Well. My take on it has been ready for months but
I had to wait for my employer's permission to publish it. They
are very open-source friendly, and as a consequence there is a
glut of requests for open-sourcing personal projects. I guess I
am going to cancel my request...

On the bright side, I just got authorized to contribute my work
on function refraction (currently part of openmethods) to bolts.
You can see it here: https://github.com/aliak00/bolts/pull/10