How to correctly integrate D library to Swift/Obj-C mobile project?

Vlad vladpazych at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 19:41:22 UTC 2020

On Monday, 22 June 2020 at 18:40:21 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> If you want to use them from D, you need those classes and
> methods declared in the D language, in text.

We want to use compiled D as a library in a iOS swift project.

Usually, when you connect c++/c, you have header files so you can
call functions from Objective-C/swift code. We need something
similar.

—

Is it even possible to compile D for iOS and use it the same way
as compiled C++ static library? (We do need a D runtime)