figure out where a particular template function is located

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:28:24 UTC 2020

I have code that instantiates a template:

templ!int("abc");

When I read the source of where I *think* this template should be, I
can't find one that would match (I think). I feel like it's being
imported elsewhere.

How do I figure out what module (at least) this instantiated template is
in? Because of IFTI, I don't know what the template parameters are. Is
there a way to figure this out from the call?

I'm looking for a pragma(msg) or such that can give me the fully
qualified name/instantiation details of this template.

-Steve