Converting Lua source to D

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 07:44:21 UTC 2020

I am making an attempt convert Lua to D. This is less about the
conversion and more about exploring the tooling to make it happen.

I have chosen to do this file by file and attempting to start
with linint. I wanted to make use of dpp, however I hit a
segmentation fault and reduced dependency.

https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/lua/blob/dpp/init/linit.d

I wasn't able to get a core dump for debugging. Anyone willing to
give some advice or solution? I have gone through a number of
compilers and better.

I have implemented a build pipeline but didn't incorporate the D
portion at this time.