Typescript with vibe.d

GreatSam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:23:01 UTC 2020

On Monday, 9 March 2020 at 15:11:48 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 3/9/20 5:42 AM, GreatSam4sure wrote:
>> I want to know if it is possible to use typescript with the
>> vibe.d since typescript is a superset of javascript. I will
>> appreciate any example if it is possible
>
> My understanding is that Typescript needs to be compiled to
> javascript. You can't serve typescript directly to a browser.
>
> So as long as you are doing this in a separate file, vibe.d can
> serve up the javascript files just fine.
>
> -Steve

I am working on a web app using a vibe.d but I prefer typescript
to javascript. So I want to use typescript. My question is that
can I use typescript instead of javascript since it must be
compiled to javascript? Does the vibe.d framework compile
typescript to javascript?