2d graphic and multimedia

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:46:00 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 12 March 2020 at 04:33:42 UTC, Noor Wachid wrote:
> I usually go with SFML (C++) library to write simple
> visualization. Is there any similiar library in D?

I use the arsd library for everything. It allows multimedia and
much more, it's light, fast, small and very easy to use since it
doesn't even require DUB. You just download it into the project's
folder and import the modules you want. In your case you want to
import the module arsd.simpledisplay.

Here is a link to its documentation:
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.html

Here is a link to download it: https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd

And here is a link to a tutorial teaching you the basics of how
to use it for multimedia:
https://themindofmurilomiranda.blogspot.com/2020/01/beginning-multimedia-with-arsd.html

And here is a link to a space invaders game made solely with this
library, this game was made for Windows environment, it may not
work well on Linux:
https://themindofmurilomiranda.blogspot.com/2020/01/space-invaders-game-example-to-learn.html