Best way to learn 2d games with D?

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Thu Mar 19 17:15:22 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 19 March 2020 at 13:10:29 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
>> Similar for me but not GameMaker but RPG Maker.
>
> I've seen all your work on the language, and this is a pretty
> good endorsement.
>
> Not sure if I'm ready to pay for it though, I want to make sure
> his motivation/drive is not going to fizzle out ;)

IME RPG Maker has bad support for animations and shines in mostly
static turn based RPG battles. Some games try to do nontrivial
animations, but they become very slow slideshows with many
seconds between slides. Not sure which game he would prefer to
make.