linking obj files compiled with LDC2 1.20.0 on Win64

realhet real_het at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:43:50 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'm try to use the latest LDC2 version: 1.20.0
Previously I used 1.6.0

After fixing all the compiler errors and warnings, I managed to
compile all the d source files to obj files, and I got 4 linking
errors. I think all of them caused by the first 2:

1:
msvcrt.lib(initializers.obj) : warning LNK4098: defaultlib
'libcmt.lib' conflicts with use of other libs; use
/NODEFAULTLIB:library

2:
exceptions.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_D3std6format__T11hasToStringTSQBd4json9JSONValueTaZ9__lambda2MFZ1S3putMFNaNbNiNfaZv referenced in function _D3std5range10primitives__T5doPutTSQBh6format__T11hasToStringTSQCj4json9JSONValueTaZ9__lambda2MFZ1STaZQCxFNaNbNiNfKQDdKaZv

Anyone knows how to solve these? Please help me!

I uploaded all the details to here:
https://github.com/realhet/hetlib/blob/master/het/test/linkingerror.txt

Or if there is info about how to use the Microsoft 64bit linker
with the newest version of LDC2 please let me no.
Or maybe an open source build tool that is up to date and I can
extract the most recent linker parameters?
Is there a new VS Community version requirement?

I remember it was also tricky 2.5 years ago, since then it worked
perfectly fine for me, but I just decided to use the latest LDC2
and bumped to this.

Thank you for the assistance in advance!