linking obj files compiled with LDC2 1.20.0 on Win64

realhet real_het at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 00:50:56 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 at 16:35:56 UTC, realhet wrote:
> On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 at 15:22:19 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
> wrote:
>> On 3/24/20 10:28 AM, realhet wrote:
>>> On Sunday, 22 March 2020 at 20:20:17 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer

Now I have 2 of this:

megatexturing.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol

pure nothrow @nogc @safe void std.format.hasToString!(
   std.typecons.Tuple!(
     ulong, "index", const(het.megatexturing.SubTexInfo), "value"
   ).Tuple, char
).__lambda1().S.put(char)

referenced in function

pure scope @safe bool
std.format.FormatSpec!(char).FormatSpec.writeUpToNextSpec!(
   std.format.hasToString!(
     std.typecons.Tuple!(
       ulong,
       const(het.megatexturing.SubTexInfo),
       "value"
     ).Tuple,
     char
   ).__lambda1().S
).writeUpToNextSpec(
   ref std.format.hasToString!(std.typecons.Tuple!(ulong, "index",
const(het.megatexturing.SubTexInfo), "value").Tuple,
char).__lambda1().S
)

And only with that format hasToString! template.
I hope I can locate something along this:
std.typecons.Tuple!(
   ulong, "index", const(het.megatexturing.SubTexInfo), "value"
)
Maybe it refers to a function parameter list in my program.

Something tells me that this should not be look like something
recursive o.o

I'll search for that Linux tool on windows that you mentioned...