Blog post about multidimensional arrays in D

p.shkadzko p.shkadzko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:57:10 UTC 2020

I decided to write a small blog post about multidimensional
arrays in D on what I learnt so far. It should serve as a brief
introduction to Mir slices and how to do basic manipulations with
them. It started with a small file with snippets for personal use
but then kind of escalated into an idea of a blog post.

However, given the limited about of time I spent in Mir docs and
their conciseness, it would be great if anyone had a second look
and tell me what is wrong or missing because I have a feeling a
lot of things might. It would be a great opportunity for me to
learn and also improve it or rewrite some parts.

All is here:
https://github.com/tastyminerals/tasty-blog/blob/master/_posts/2020-03-22-multidimensional_arrays_in_d.md