Vibe.d navigation

GreatSam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:43:51 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 31 March 2020 at 19:34:55 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 3/31/20 2:57 PM, GreatSam4sure wrote:
>> I am playing with the vibe.d for some days now. One thing I am
>> struggling with is move from one page to another using web
>> interface. The naming of the functions and proper navigation
>> from one page to another is not clear to me.
>>
>> How to move from one page to another. I will appreciate any
>> help.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean.
>
> Vibe has ways to control the route names of the members of your
> web interface using UDAs, but primarily uses the name of the
> functions.
>
> A nice way to see what is registered is to turn the log level
> to trace when you are setting up your routes, and then set it
> back to normal during runtime. This prints out all the routes
> as vibe registers them.
>
> e.g.:
>
> void main()
> {
>     setLogLevel(LogLevel.trace);
>     auto router = new URLRouter();
>
>     ... // set up routes
>
>     auto listener = listenHTTP(settings, router);
>     setLogLevel(LogLevel.diagnostic);
>
>     ... // run your event loop
> }
>
> If you have more specific examples, I'm glad to help you
> understand. If you haven't already read it, you should read
> this page:
> https://vibed.org/api/vibe.web.web/registerWebInterface
>
> -Steve

Thanks for your reply.

My problem is that I have two views say page1.dt and page2.dt
each are HTML 5 pages with head and body. I want to click a
button or a link in page to go page 2 vis-a-vis using
webinterface. How do I define the web interface functions and how
will reference it in the pages