Error running concurrent process and storing results in array

Mathias LANG geod24 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 03:33:12 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 6 May 2020 at 03:25:41 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:
> [...]

The problem here is that `process` is a delegate, not a function.
The compiler *should* know it's a function, but for some reason
it does not. Making the function static, or moving it outside of
the scope of main, will fix it.

For reference, this will spawn 100 threads to do a simple
computation so probably not what you would want, I expect. But I
suppose this is just example code and the underlying computation
is much more expensive ?