Get months / years between two dates.

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Wed May 6 19:51:01 UTC 2020

How do you exactly do that?

Like if I have two dates as std.datetime.DateTime

How will I get the months or years between the two dates?

I was surprised to learn that Duration does not support them and
only has weeks, days etc. but not months or years.

I can't seem to find any standard way of doing it.

Will I have to calculate that myself or? I feel like that's a big
thing missing if it's not there already.

My use-case is simple. I need to calculate years/months since a
specific date has happened.