DScanner warns class is undocumented, how to resolve it ?

Cogitri oss at cogitri.dev
Thu May 14 11:25:48 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 14 May 2020 at 06:08:17 UTC, Vinod K Chandran wrote:
> On Thursday, 14 May 2020 at 06:05:00 UTC, Vinod K Chandran
> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I wrote a class and in VS Code, DScanner says that the class
>> is undocumented. How can i document a class ?
>
> Never mind, i found the answer myself. Just like in dot net, i
> added triple forward slash comment and problem solved.

Also see https://dlang.org/spec/ddoc.html for more info on DDoc.

FWIW you can also disable the warning by adding the following to
VSCode's settings.json:

"dscanner.ignoredKeys": [
      "dscanner.style.undocumented_declaration"
]

to your settings.json. I do that since I usually find the warning
distracting while implementing new methods, where I only document
things once I'm happy with the implementation and all the
warnings about missing docs usually distract me from more
important warnings during that phase.