Spawn a Command Line application Window and output log information

BoQsc vaidas.boqsc at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:20:17 UTC 2020

On Monday, 18 May 2020 at 17:08:41 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> On Monday, 18 May 2020 at 17:02:02 UTC, BoQsc wrote:
>> The important question is: how can we change the name/title of
>> this Command Line application.
>
> As the simplest solution, you can set the window title in
> shortcut properties.

It seems that all the Command Prompt Batch command of windows
such as "title" do work well.
By using executeShell I was able to change the title of the
Command Line that runs my program.

import std.stdio   : write, writeln, readln;
import std.process : executeShell;
void main() {
     writeln("Hello, World!");
	executeShell("title HelloWorld");
	string line;
	while ((line = readln()) !is null)
	        write(line);
}

import std.file : mkdir;

It would be great if we could change/customise the icon of the
Command line application that run the HelloWorld application. But
I have a bad feeling that it is probably not possible without a
GUI library.