How to use this forum ?

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Wed May 20 21:15:25 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 20:49:52 UTC, Vinod K Chandran wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have some questions about this forum.
> 1. How to edit a post ?
No can do :(. Well, moderators can delete posts so you could try
to ask them nicely in some cases but the primary way tends to be
the same as with email: send a correction message.

And if I recall correctly, this forum is based on some email
system, so even if a moderator deletes something, it'll probably
only be hidden from those that talk via forum.dlang.org - not
from those that use their email.

> 2. How to edit a reply ?
Same as above.

> 3. How to add some code(mostly D code) in posts & replies.
Matter of taste. I personally tend to do it like this:

```
void main()
{   import std.stdio;
     writeln("hello world!");
}
```

Another good way is to use https://run.dlang.io/ and export your
code as gist from there.

> 4. How to add an image in posts & replies.
Add it somewhere else and post a link to it.

> 5. Is there a feature to mark my post as "[SOLVED]" ?
Alas, no.