Learning Vibe.d

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sat May 23 17:57:22 UTC 2020

On Sat, 2020-05-23 at 16:56 +0000, bauss via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
[…]

> Had similar experiences on non-windows platforms.

I forgot to mention I was on Linux (Debian Sid).

I am (sort of) pleased it isn't just me – definitely unhappy it has happened
to others as well.

> I think the solution is just to kill the pid.

Killing from the command line is not really an option as the process is used
in integration tests.

I guess I'll have to send the process SIGKILL rather than SIGTERM, which is a
bit annoying.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200